 General / 22665
  visit to Gary Istok's house

Last Thursday evening, my wife, Martha, and I ventured up I-75N and over a bit and spent some time at Gary's house. I wanted to post a note here to say what a fun evening it was. I won't bore you with the details but here's a brief summary of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)