 General / 22661
    Ralph Doering —Mark Koesel
   Back in August, someone posted a message asking about what happened to Ralph Doerling. Was there ever a resolution? I emailed him recently, but never received a reply. Has anyone seen or heard from Ralph recently? (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ralph Doering —Jay Cal
   (...) I posted that message and yes it was resolved. He was on vacation and therefore difficult to reach. He's back and I think you will get a reply from him soon. If you have some cool Star Wars creations, be sure to enter them in Ralph's Dörings (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)