 General / 22651
22650  |  22652
Subject:
#1450, #8516, #880010-880012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:41:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I found several new sets at TRU (in Germany) today. I made some scans but
haven't written anything about them yet. However, here you will find a few
images:
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/8XXXXX/8XXXXX.html

- There are new combo packs available which cover the 6-digit-area. These
were 880010, 880011 and 880012 - each containing two RoboRiders and ONE
additional golden wheel (out of 16 different). The good thing is that you
can actually see which golden wheel is in the set. Let me know what will be
needed to add these to the set guide.

- The new RoboRider Boss #8516 is now out as well. The images were already
known, but I made some scans again, since LUGNET does not yet list the set
in the set guide. The interesting part were several new elements, you will
find scans of these as well, just follow the link given above.

- I also found a new LEGO Duplo Bucket, but didn't pick it up since it was
Duplo. Set number is 1450, it's an orange bucket with orange top (unlike the
Halloween Bucket which came with black top). The set only contained several
basic Duplo Bricks, but I thought it should be added to the set guide
anyway. I will have to go to TRU again to find out piece count etc.

- Oh, and the Power Packs are meanwhile out as well, maybe someone should
add these to the set guide as well. #5218-5222. You will find several scans
here: http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/52XX/52XX.html but let me know
what else is important in order to add these to the set guide, since I have
no idea how new products can be uploaded there.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de