 General / 22650
  Concerning fan-zine. Where are the articles??

Apart from S. Campbell pirates Article. Nethier I nor the other people I have assiting me have seen any articles for the fanzine! Where are all the writers? Still busy finalising a 'killer' article. (I do know that anumber of Lugnet Readers (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)