 General / 22507
22506  |  22508
Subject:
One of my strenge dreams-that-have-an-odd-habbit-of-coming-true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:48:45 GMT

I had a wierd dream about new lego sets:

I was driving a car (which is kind of strange because I'm only eleven), And I
passed a sign that was torn down off a 3 sided billboard. The other sides all
had stuff about lego written on them, but the ripped one had something about
Dexters Labrotory on it. Then I saw in the corner of the sign, a tiny picture
of some legos labeled ICE PLANET, and the sign said something about you being
to enter some contest with only these few sets. But the Ice Planet sets had
blue windows, with a minifigure with an arctic head, and blue visor. Next thing
I know, I'm back in school with my old 5th grade teacher, with strange things
like indoor tornados happening like in most my dreams, when I notice legos
pictured on my mathbook (which is like, 2 inches wide and 14 high some reason).
It looked mostly like classic space and castle, but it had knights kingdom on
it too. Then I saw some new castle theme-with grey armored carts and horses
with some new type of rounder helmet on. They had a closeup of a minifigure,
who had lots of armor and scars, across from cedric the bull, as if the bulls
were the good guys. King Leo wasn't magnified, but there were several knights
kingdom sets in the corner. It was as if the Bulls were aqunauts, the new theme
aquasharks, and the knights kingdom aquraiders, so the royal knights were evil!
My dreams sometimes come true, so I'm looking for another Lego/cartoon network
sweepstakes to prove me right!

NICK (Who sees the future in his dreams)