 General / 22503
    Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...) —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) per (...) Nah, mine charges for disk space. E-mail falls under "disk space". Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...) —Tom Stangl
   You need a new ISP. Most I've ever seen only charge if you consistently go over your mail spool. I'm allowed a 10Meg mail spool, though I swear I've gone over it by a LOT a few times. Any decent ISP will split disk space up into Spool, Account, and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)