 General / 22502
    Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...) —Tom Stangl
   This of course falls apart for most US ISPs, as they GENERALLY don't charge per message or connection time (if you have an ISP that does, GET A NEW ONE). Entirely different matter overseas, though, where often you pay for connection time. (...) -- | (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...) —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) per (...) Nah, mine charges for disk space. E-mail falls under "disk space". Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...) —Tom Stangl
   You need a new ISP. Most I've ever seen only charge if you consistently go over your mail spool. I'm allowed a 10Meg mail spool, though I swear I've gone over it by a LOT a few times. Any decent ISP will split disk space up into Spool, Account, and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)