 General / 22483
Re: StarWars Episode 1 value pack 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:46:57 GMT

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:59:16 GMT, "Kostka" <seahaus@znet.com> wrote:

I saw a second value pack, different from the one posted by Bradley dale.
its a droid fighter, lightsaber duel, and mos espa podrace for $49.99 US.  I
saw it at target in Encinitas, CA but I think its a national thingy, it
being at target and all..

These have been around for quite a while now, I picked up mine in
mid-August.