 General / 22472
22471  |  22473
Subject:
LEGO.new drives me nuts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:01:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

First, it's this flash thing, but what really drives me nuts is the web club.

I use Netscape Communicator 4.5 Mac version, have cookies, plug-ins and
javascript enabled, but not java.

First, I tried to log in to the web club several times, but my
screen-name and password didn't work. So, I clicked on the "Forgot
password" link, and got a message saying "Username does not exist in our
libraries". That's strange, because I logged in a few days ago with the
same password and username.

So, I signed up again, and when it's all done, I don't get a "signup
complete" page, I get a silly "Turn cookies on"-page, although my
cookies *are* turned on! I've checked the settings many times, and it
clearly says "Accept all cookies". So I tried to sign upo again, with
the exact same username/password, and goot a "user exists" message. So I
try to log in with my new profile, it works, but I get this
"cookie"-message again.

1) How come my old account was deleted? I logged in there a few days ago
and it worked fine.
2) Why didn't I get a "signup successful" or something when I've signed up?
3) How come it says "Cookies are not turned on" when they are?

I hope you can fix this ASAP, Lego.

--Tobias