 General / 22461
  My son's latest creation...

Well, I don't know which group would be the best for this announcement, so we'll go general... :) Combining System (and UFO), Technic, Clone (MegaBloks) and his love for LEGO, speed and racing, my 8-1/2 year old son has created a FIRE ENGINE (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My son's latest creation... (MSOC? :) )

The page is now up... just press the button from the home page to see the pictures and watch the movies! (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)