 General / 22451
  Re: US vs. Canada LEGO prices

(...) exchange (...) really (...) G'day Bradley, Yeah, there is some weirdness in the costs between Canada and the USA. I don't know anything about the S@H prices, but the retail prices ceratinly show differences. It seems many of the sets in Canada (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US vs. Canada LEGO prices

Mos Espa Podrace is $90 at Zellers because they put in on clearance. I think the original price is $109.99. Zellers currently has a great Episode 1 value pack, see my posts on on lugnet.starwars for details. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)