 General / 22440
    $$$ HOW MUCH? $$$ —Jean-Marc Détraz
   How much is a lot? How much is too much? How much is a good deal? How much would this MISB 118 will go for? (URL) one time opportunity??? I only wish I found it myself... If you look at: (URL) good ol'sets are pretty in demand! Let's have a contest: (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)