 General / 22427
    lego reference —Dan Boger
   Hey all - just thought you'd be interested in this little reference we came across, in "Bridges" by Etta Kner (ISBN 1-55074-146-2) p. 16: "Try building a cantilever bridge out of Lego or other building material." :) Dan (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego reference —Christopher Masi
   (...) Dan, Is this a challenge? Is the author trying to say that a cantilever bridge cannot be built out of LEGO? Chris (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego reference —Dan Boger
   (...) they say go make one, not that it can't be done... maybe one day, we'll find the time :) Dan (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego reference —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'm still curious about the context. Is Etta talking about RL bridges, or a LEGO model bridge? Is the implication that cantilever bridges are particularly difficult, or easy, or something else? Is it a comparision between LEGO and all other (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)