 General / 22397
Re: Finally -site re-launch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 05:46:55 GMT

WHAT? I forgot it?

****!

I thought I added it!

Here it is:
http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/index.html

--Tobias

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Dont'cha hate when you make a big post announcing something and you forget
to add your URL?

:^D

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce,lugnet.loc.se,lugnet.space,lugnet.publish,lugnet.build,lugnet.
general
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:27:55 GMT
Subject: Finally -site re-launch!

Finally, I've made the complete updated version of my website!
Most of the things I had on it is gone. My old creations are not there
anymore, except for their DAT's, and that table-menu to the right is
gone as well.

So, what's new then?
I've now got a digital camera, so I won't have renderings of my models,
I'll have real photos. The first new creation on the page is my lego Bee.
I have three spaceships and two podracers that I'll make webpages for
soon. I also built a space fighter this evening, the "Blue Shark", that
I'll hope to get online soon. Then there's my YALT (Yet Another LEGO
Town), but I keep it in the basement, and the light there is really bad,
so I have no good pictures of it yet.

I've updated Hugo, something I hope I can do more often now when I have
a digital camera. However, I need to repair my moonscape first, it's
broken ;-;

I guess that's it. I just wanted to get it online, and I'll add more and
more to it. I'm over my web builders block now, so I hope to update it
more regularly than what I did with my last one.

I have some MindStorms robots I'll add as well.

--Tobias