 General / 22382
22381  |  22383
Subject:
New soccer sets found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:19:47 GMT

Just got back from 2 weeks at Walt Disney World.  While there I went to LIC at
Downtown Disney.  I found three new soccer sets!  One was already in the
LUGNET database, 3414 Precision Shooting.  There are two other sets like it,
3412 Point Shooting, and 3413 Goal Keeper.  3412 is a goal and a player on a
stand.  The goal has a piece of cardboard in the goal mouth with three holes
in it, the largest hole having a 10 above it, the middle hole 30, and the
smallest hole 50.  3413 is just a standard goal and goalkeeper (without a net)
pieces.  The sets were $5.99 each.  I bought one of each and once I get
unpacked and settled in I'll scan the box if anyone is interested.

Jason