 General / 22135
Re: Please help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 00:20:14 GMT

I forgot too add that I can change my mascot, but it is still a little girl in
brickgame!

In lugnet.general, Nick Cameron writes:
I was about to play brickgame at the new lego.com, but sometimes when I log on
my mascot is replaced by a girl in the desert! My brickgame scores are gone • and
replaced with someone named "happydate"'s. If you work for lego help me
please!