 General / 22069
22068  |  22070
Subject:
7190 Millennium Falcon for 57.50 USD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:00:37 GMT

NOTE: I tried posting this earlier, but it does not seem to have worked...

I just bought it at kbkids.com for 62 USD including shipping. It's regular
price is 100 USD. It comes with over 600 pcs including Leia, C3PO, Han, Chewie,
Luke, and R2!! I wonder where Obi Wan is?

anyways...great buy...i'd get more but my wife would kill me...

josh

p.s. i got this info from the from bricks to bothans main page