 General / 2205
    Re: TLG press release - not a crisis? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hrmmm, I saw that in a very (hopeful) different way. Maybe a semi Lego-sanctioned parts source? Nah... (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG press release - not a crisis? —Tom McDonald
   (...) I agree. In all likelihood, no. They are very protective. But I find it very interesting that TLG has let LDraw hang around this long - it obviously copies their own pieces, not just 2x4's: IMO, a flagrant violation of their copyrighted (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)