 General / 21958
Re: Lego featured in Oppenheimer Ad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:49:55 GMT

Rick Kujawa wrote:

I just saw an ad on ABC for Oppenheimer that featured a father and son playing
with Lego.  The announcer (Gene Hackman) said "some toys never go out of style".
Thats what made me look up to see them playing with some castle sets.  They also
said something about it being a "classic".  Pretty neat!  I don't know if it is
airing in other parts of the country.

Interestingly enough, when I left Ameritech Corp (after 21 years) back in 1998, I
took my 401k lump sum retirement money with me, and invested a big chunk of it in 6
different Oppenheimer funds.  Coincidence?

Gary Isok