 General / 21885
    Re: Secret Agent Theme for 2001? (was: Re: New S@H Catalog) —Tom Stangl
   (...) Wow! What is the run time on those things, 5 minutes? ;-) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Secret Agent Theme for 2001? (was: Re: New S@H Catalog) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) With a top speed of 350 MPH, it's probably got a couple of Sea-doo engines in it, so the runtime might be a tad longer. :) I wonder where they put the fuel tanks, or does the pilot have to sit in a tank of jet fuel while flying? I can't (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)