 General / 21862
    Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture —Chris Maddison
   (...) <jaw drops to the floor in amazement> After just staring at that thing for a full 5 minutes, all I can say is that's one of *the* coolest things I've ever seen built out of Lego bricks. Superb job! Next project for Henry (or anyone else with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Next project for someone with bricks to burn: a full scale blue whale :) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)