 General / 21854
  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

(...) I didn't use any "design tools" other than following images I found in books and online. I also have a Jurassic Park toy that I looked at for perspectives. No "pre-production" sketches were made, either. I just put one brick to another... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

(...) perspectives. (...) "just put one brick to another..." *several* thousand times!! Beautiful model, thanks for sharing it! JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)