 General / 21853
  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

Fortunately, my roommate moved out (and took all of his furniture), leaving me with full access to the living room. The question then should've been: "How did my roommate get his sofas and bed out of the door?" Luckily the head of the dinosaur (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

(...) Hmmm... did this have anything to do with the stegosauraus growing in the dining room, or did he decide to go before that :-) Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)