 General / 21819
21818  |  21820
Subject:
Dad Banned From Son's Lego Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:30:47 GMT

A father charge with nine counts of child endangerment will not be allowed
to watch his son compete in the world Lego building contest.  His son won a
national Lego building contest and was invited to compete at the
international competition in California.

The full story:
http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2569524879-a7d
--
-Rob.