 General / 21760
    new catalog, new sets, a question —Jonathan Lill
   I would like to know why sometimes Lego will publicize some new sets like the movie sets months in advance, or show teaser photos in their catalog of dino sets and Star Wars sets way before they are out yet at other times be incredibly secretive. as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: new catalog, new sets, a question —Bradley Dale
   (...) Maybe the next Star Wars release will deal with Episode II, and Lucasfilm won't let them show the new ships yet? I don't know anything about Star Wars, but that would be my guess. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)