 General / 21755
Re: FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:36:25 GMT

So did he give it to you or something?

I thought a FOTW was the sort of thing you acquired for yourself...

Am I just misunderstanding the "qualifications" of a FOTW?

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: Matt Brooks <mbrooks@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:34:01 GMT
Subject: FOTW

Well, I finally had something worthwile to post...

I was helping a friend of mine to move this past weekend, and discovered
some old boxes of Lego. He had an Airport Shuttle (almost complete,
missing a few basic bricks), the Pier Police, an original 4.5 Volt Train
(I forget the number, but the instruction book included complete
instructions for a number of alternate models as well as combining it
with other models), the International Jetport and others..... So far
I've gotten the shuttle together. But we have more moving to do, and he
said we haven't gotten all of his lego together yet. I'll let you know
what else I find!

Matt