 General / 21720
    Colourful Skeletons —Bradley Dale
   Does anyone else want non-white skeletons? Grey skeletons- old Tan skeletons- ancient Brown skeletons- fossils Black skeletons- rotting Red skeletons- demon Translucent Green skeletons- alien Clear or Translucent Blue skeletons- frozen Glow in the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Colourful Skeletons —Eric Joslin
   (...) It's a great idea! But personally, for rotting, I'd use the new green from the Statue of Liberty sets. Putrescent! eric (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Colourful Skeletons —Bradley Dale
   (...) the (...) Statue of Liberty? What did I miss? Well, I don't have a Fall catalog yet. They probably won't put it in the Canadian catalog anyway. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)