 General / 21676
Re: For Alex, and anybody!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:59:26 GMT

Braden,

Please STOP posting Trade posts all over Lugnet.

buy-sell-trade.

Braden Fox wrote:

I have many of those parts, but i  am only willing to trade, not sell.

I want train parts, windows, minifigs, wheels, ramps, you name it. Please
post!

I have 100's of thousands of parts in my collection, and probably have the
set or piece you need, also, for the person looking for pirate things, i have
many sets very close to those. Just post. I will probably only trade for train
stuff, but i also want a few town sets, please ask!

Braden

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/