 General / 21583
    Re: Anyone heard this story yet? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) *sigh* I wouldn't normall respond to such an obvious troll this early in the day, but is there any chance I can convince you to not CC my e-mail when you respond to my posts on LUGNET? Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone heard this story yet? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) the (...) you (...) My apologies, I usually delete any people's e-mail, that was my fault. I do not normally send anybody's e-mail unless I want to respond personally. Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)