 General / 21506
    Who is he... —Nick Cameron
   (URL) the middle of the crowd, see the guy with the hypno disk on his head... Who is he? NICK |:-D (I got a wierd haircut, where can I get one of those big hypno-hats) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Who is he... —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) He looks like the guy on the far left, minus the hat. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)