 General / 21482
Re: Quote: "Legos are for 9 year olds..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Kevin Zwicker <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote:
The subject line is a quote from a thread in rec.models.rockets dated August
What is the URL? I have never visited that site (though I have heard of it).

Here's a URL (you may have to paste it back together if it gets broken) to the
thread on Deja:

http://x54.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/threadmsg_ct.xp?AN=663653032.1&mhitnum=0&CONTEXT=967644537.1598160898