 General / 21473
21472  |  21474
Subject:
The fan-zine project.- Update 30th August 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:34:55 GMT

Well, I have someone to write the castle section..

Anbody care to write for any of other theme areas?
namely
   Space,
   Town,
   Trains
& Pirates

I am intending to have something ready by the end of September if poissible,
( and if the community suppourts it....)

Article and column submisson should be sent to:
  alex_farlie@hotmal.com. -  as PLAIN text.
  I am not sure about images at the moment as I am not sure if Hotmail can
handle attachments.

If you are under 16 and wish to contribute, you will need to obtain parental
consent before submitting articles.  The parent or garduian concerned will
need to inform me directly  at: alex_farlie@hotmail.com that consent has
been granted.

Apologies for having to do this , but I feel that it is sensible to prevent
the type of problems seen on other sites regarding copyright issues...

Thanks for listening.

Alex