 General / 21457
  Re: scans of LEGO stickers sheets available

(...) And I could use the old wild west town's stickers -John Rudy www.cortland.edu/ace...e2000/john (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: scans of LEGO stickers sheets available

OK, I have all these mentioned, including the Old Wild West stickers (#365?), if I get these scanned, is that good enough? Or do you need the originals? Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: scans of LEGO stickers sheets available

(...) (#365?), if I (...) I don't need the originals. I've been scanning at 150 dpi. I use the set number as the filename so I can identify them. E-mail them to the address below and I'll post them as soon as I can. Sorting is another issue. I've (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

I've been using the jpg file format. Ryan -- reply to: rjschave at home dot com (URL) J Schave" <rjschave-nospam@home.com> wrote in message news:G0442C.Ixv@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: scans of LEGO stickers sheets available

(...) Of course sorting is a neat idea, as well as having a clickable list, rather than the whole thumbs page. By the way, most of the color printers prints at least 300 dpi, which is a nice resolution for printing stickers (anything less results (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)