 General / 21397
    New subthemes I'd love to see —Bradley Dale
   Town- Ultimate Collectors Series Town Target Aduience: Ages 14+ Concept: Challenging and gigantic Town models. Minifigure compatible. New Parts: ? Models: Hotel, fancy restaurant, cruise ship, huge airplane, shopping plaza, museum Castle- Northern (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New subthemes I'd love to see —Brad Hamilton
    Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:Fzzn80.IK4@lugnet.com... (...) plaza, (...) I'd love to see that, but I doubt that LEGO will ever go for it. Town really gets neglected these days! (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)