 General / 21336
  Re: End of week speculation?

(...) Everyone seems to hope it is more types of bricks. I have an alternative wish. I wish they would implement lego direct outside of the US like they said. It is late summer now after all (summers pretty short in the UK remember). You US folks (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of week speculation?

(...) Hey, looks like you got your wish! (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Awwwwww I wanted set info.

I don't mean to whine. But I had gotten my hopes up. Thanks to Brad though. (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of week speculation? - I was right!

(...) Hey hey! My wish came true! regards lawrence (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)