 General / 21328
  Re: End of week speculation?

I think announcing new bulk pieces on a Friday wouldn't be the wisest of ideas. That would be based on the many many comments I have read about the weekend order takers. Of course, if new bulk was announced today, I'm sure y'all would be more than (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of week speculation?

(...) Unfortunately, that's no gauge as to whether or not it's something Lego would do. eric (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of week speculation?

(...) ideas. (...) I want the announcement to happen. Ordering is secondary. They can say we can't order till next week for all I care... Even if we're on rotation, we'll still have a month. However my opinion is colored by the fact that I leave for (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)