 General / 21278
Re: Lego fan-zine.-Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:38:58 GMT

*ahem*

Space?

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:57:59 GMT
Subject: Lego fan-zine.-Update

Update : 23rd August 2000

On the magazine project a number of people have expressed intrest!

I look forward to article submissions on the e-mail adress...

Articles can be on (virtually) anyhting.

Sonme particular items I was looking for for the first issue were on:

The recently opened (?) bridge between denmark and Sweden-
Track Geometry-  (I think  The Train Depot had something on this= mailed but
did'nt get response)

And I was looking for some minfingure drawing to head up coloumns!

On columns I intende to have coloumn for the folowing:
(Provisonal Names)
Trains(On Track)
Pirate(?)
Castle(?)
Football
Town()- but I DO NOT WANT JR!!!!
And a news coloumn

One more important issue- Does anybody object to including selected banner
ads from Lugnet in the magazine ( If you gave permission of course..)

Hopeful for a response....

Alex

Alex