 General / 21275
21274  |  21276
Subject:
Offline until Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:43:59 GMT

In case anyone has been wondering where I've been...
I moved into my dorm last weekend (with the entire collection :) but haven't
gotten my connection set up yet, so I'll still be offline until Friday or
Saturday at which point I will be drowned in email :/  The problem was that
when they tried to install the fiber optic network card, the technicians
discovered that my 933 with 384 RAM had a 125 Watt power supply.  Definitely
not enough to run the computer and the card.  So this week, Compaq is putting
in a new power supply.  I should have the computer back Friday and the card
soon after.  Til then,
--Bram