 General / 21269
  Re: LEGO Desk

So, when is the LDRAW file going to be posted??? Very cool. I can see it now, the next Ultimate Collector's Series: Furniture. James Wilson (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Desk

(...) Hmm. Someone before said something about making furniture out of the big soft LEGO bricks available from DACTA (?), and at the time I dismissed it in my head as an impossible thing, because the big bricks don't stick well enough to hold their (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Desk

(...) Seriously, would you be willing to share sketches or plans if someone wants to duplicate your design? My Lego basement is nearing completion and I'm looking for a good work bench. Dream well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Desk

As usual, I have no real instructions at all for the Desk. I had one rough sketch I Faxed for approval, but it is just a hand sketch (no studs, nothing). I just built it from the ground up. sorry, eric ps: maybe I should just go into the business (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)