 General / 21253
    New Games from LEGO for September 2000 —Suzanne D. Rich
   LEGO Media International has at least 5 new titles this fall. Some were announced previously at E3 I know, but I just noticed these additions on official pages.. I don't know how long they've been there. Check out the pull-down menu at the European (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)