 General / 21240
Re: www.BrickFrenzy.com is here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:52:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Patrick Justison writes:
Great work Adrian.  Nice site layout, and some very impressive models.  You
even have instructions posted.  I'll have to add your site to my link list.
Do
all the instruction images take up a lot of space or are they all very
compressed gifs?

The instructions don't take up too much space, no.  They are, I believe, 16
color .gifs, so they're pretty well compressed.  No more than a handful of kb
for each one.  I split the images up so that there's never more than 70-80K of
instruction images on each page, so you can use that as a rough guideline as
to how big they are.

Which reminds me, I better get going on Ldrawing my latest creations, so that
I can post their instructions too.  Of course another mech (shhhh, it's a
secret) will be completed within the next couple of days, so Ldrawing will
have to wait.

Thanks for the compliments, it's always nice when you put forth a lot of
effort, that others appreciate and enjoy it.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

pat J
www.plscp.com

In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake writes:
I finally have my old Lego page (http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html)
ported over to its new home, at http://www.brickfrenzy.com.  Along with that
port comes two new ground vehicles (the Squall and Blitz) and a new Mecha • (the
Kobold).  Also included is a much cleaner and easier to navigate interface,
with lots of thumbnails to help you find what you're looking for.

Comments, as always, are welcome.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com