 General / 21189
RE: Mailboxes vs. safes (was Re: Another parts request - thin wal ls)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:41:28 GMT

Appologies for not threading...

The part was first used both for a letter-box in town:
6362, 6372, 6374, 6651
And for a storage box in space.
6823, 6844, 6930, 6951[1984]

Also, it was released in 1983 I believe. [all sets listed above were shown
in a 1984 european in-box catalogue, and I believe were released in 1983
unless otherwise noted.]

Hope this helps settle your argument :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)