 General / 21142
  Re: LEGO® Company and Logitech® Put Advanced PC Camera Technology in the Hands of Kids

(...) Eva.Lykkegaard@Europe.LEGO.com (...) I didn't even know this product existed when I found it on sale at Target in North Attleboro, MA a week ago. Here's my mini-review: ~~~...~~~ LEGO Mindstorms Vision Command, (set #9731, 141 pieces incl. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)