 General / 21073
  Re: Noooooo!!!!!!

(...) I think just about anything is possible with IE5.5 -- it's getting pretty good. (I hate to say. :-) (...) That's pretty nifty. Another thing you might wanna try is dragging or bookmarking one or more of the links here: (URL) fun! --Todd (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Noooooo!!!!!!

(...) Cool! I played with this last night. One thing I am really appreciative of is the fact that instead of implementing a separate form of folders or whatnot to keep track of links, this toolbar is just generated from the contents of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Noooooo!!!!!!

(...) Cool, thanks Todd. Chris -- PGP public key available upon request. (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Noooooo!!!!!!

This makes everything so much easier.... Thanks Todd! Gene (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)