 General / 21010
    Back to the world of LEGO —Gary Istok
   Hi Folks, After a 3 week hiatus, I am back. I was able to read LUGNET from my home EMAIL (gistok@earthlink.net), but not post. I was going to take summer off (from work) when my contract with the University of Michigan expired. However, after 3 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Back to the world of LEGO —Sheree Rosenkrantz