 General / 20976
    Re: Why do we want to display? —Steve Chapple
   (...) I agree - great thread - especially with our (NALug) pending show in six weeks. For me, the reason to display is TO SHARE. It's the same reason we post photos of our creations and discuss them here in the group. Of course the "look but don't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)