 General / 20961
  Mickey's Fire Engine mis-price

I was startled today to see the new Mikey's Fire Engine set at a local (Vancouver, BC) Canadian Superstore. Usually their prices are below std retail but they were advertising this 26 pc set at $25.98 CN!!! The Pause database lists it for US$9.99 so (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Mickey's Fire Engine mis-price

(...) The American $9.99 sets cost about $13.99 in Canada. Still too much for 26 pieces I think. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)