 General / 20931
Re: Lego.com Down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:52:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Crocco writes:
Has anyone else noticed that the lego.com website is currently down? Sorda
odd...

A couple of hours ago I could get to the front page but no further.
Then it came right, and then it went splat again, etc etc
Right now it seems ok*

There are new catalogs coming out with web links listed for many
sections so maybe they are either
a) flooded with traffic
b) trying to get the advertised links up (apparently many are not but
I haven't checked)
or
c) being useless as normal.

*Is it just me? Right now clicking on the soccer graphic gives me the
star wars link.  This sort of thing happens a lot of the time, for
ages the bulk purchase pointed at kidvention, city pointed at I forget
what but not the virtual tour etc etc

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com