 General / 20902
Re: Tank Tread Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Crocco writes:
Hey. I was wondering if anyone knows the approximate ammount of conveyor belts
and chain links required to make a oval tank tread the same length as the
technic rubber tank treads (like the ones that come with Mindstorms)? I
currently have a tank I made with the rubber treads and I want to switch over
to the conveyor belt and chain link type treads. Thanks!!!

Well, that is pretty easy to find out. Just go into Ldraw or MLCad (Make sure
you have the rubber tank tread part, available from .cad.dat.parts!) and
compare.

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/