 General / 20897
    Shell Promos Still Available in California? —Paul Ferguson
   Well, I'm finally making my trip to LegoLand, CA, which means I'm Southern California-bound. So, do any of you folks out there know if the Shell promos, released THERE earlier this year, and nowhere else in the U.S., are still available there. Or (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shell Promos Still Available in California? —Steve Demlow
     (...) The promotion officially ended a while ago. However, when we were out there a few weeks ago for the Kidvention there were still a few Shell stations in the Carlsbad-San Diego area that had some sets left, so it doesn't hurt to check 'em out. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shell Promos Still Available in California? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Pretty much dried up in the L.A. basin area. The last few dregs left at vitually every Shell were the Fright Knights sets, and that was a while ago. Carlsbad is further south, so you might have better luck down that way. Bruce (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)